Local gas station displays hilarious message on its sign everyday - Whole town laughs out loud

In the Wallingford neighborhood of Seattle, you will find a Chevron that decided to add a bit of humor to its operations. Using a sign, this gas station displays hilarious messages that will make you chuckle and laugh out loud.

wallingfordchevron  
Those Darn Pests
Do they just come home to eat?

gasfun-kids  
Thanks for the reminder!
I knew I forgot something this morning…

gasfun-think  
Wise Choice
Be adventurous when given a choice.

gasfun-evils  
Nothing To See
Guess the museum was full of hot air…

gasfun-space  
Hokey Pokey
Put your right foot in… and you might turn your whole life around!

gasfun-hokey  
Second is the best
Guess first is the worst now.

gasfun-mouse  
Self-Defense Strategy
Keep this in mind.

gasfun-clowns  
Perfect Child
Guess the creator is the perfect child, right?

gasfun-perfectionist  
Oh Deer
Oh dear, I don’t know if I want deer for dinner…

gasfun-venison  
Hit And Run
Someone made this sign a runaway hit

gasfun-signhit  
Four Seasons
Add some extra “spring” into your step.

gasfun-pride  
Times Achanging
I guess it was “time” for everyone to get together.

gasfun-tense  
See Clearly!
I can see clearly now that I’ve read this sign.

 gasfun-fuzzymemory

No comments: